They are sooo fattening and have zero redeeming nutritional qualities!
Enter the solution: Chobani 0%! I like to use Chobani Greek yogurt (plain flavor) as a sub for sour cream on tacos, in chili, and as a means to make my Indian dishes creamy without all the fat. This is another way to incorporate it into a dish for entertaining friends: a low fat, low-calorie dip that I make using Chobani 0% plain. (It's called 0% because it has that much fat = zero!)
Healthy Sundried Tomato Dip:
- 1 cup Chobani 0%
- 2 tbsp chopped subdried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 1 tsbp chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp. of chopped garlic
- Combine these ingredients in a small bowl
- Simultaneously, in a pan, cook garlic (with PAM spray) for about 30 seconds to a minute on Low. (Careful not to burn it, or you'll have to start all over again!)
- Toss the garlic in with the other ingredients into a small food processor and pulse about 8-10 times.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours so all the flavors combine nicely.
- Top with extra sundried tomatoes right from the jar and some extra chopped green onion (optional)
- Serve with crackers or sliced peppers and cucumbers.
Which recipes do you like to use Chobani 0% plain in? If you need ideas, check out their Pinterest boards. Chobani is a brand that has really embraced social media and uses it to the fullest!