Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Besa Grill in Clearwater


Besa Grill has a modern, chic, black and white (and pink!) interior that makes me think of South Beach.  On a recent meal there I tried a wide variety of their menu items, including these:


Crispy wontons bowls filled with tuna tataki, cucumber, mandarin soy and sriracha agave aioli. 

 A filet of warm, perfectly grilled salmon on spinach with blackberries, blueberries and raspberries, red onion, feta and almonds served with champagne hibiscus vinaigrette.


Godiva chocolate-infused seven layered cake, created with seven different kind of chocolate, is served with a chilled shot of milk.  

Check out my full review on the other place where I blog, Tasting Tampa.



Besa Grill on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I want to go there, stat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over to my neck of the woods and visit with me ;) Haha!

      Delete
  2. Do you live near there, Katie? We should do a Pinellas foodie crawl sometime. Besa Grill, Casa Ludavico, the list goes on and on!

    ReplyDelete