Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Champagne Brunch with flipflop Bubbly


This past week I hosted a holiday brunch for some friends, the morning of Thanksgiving. Before we joined our families for an afternoon full of turkey, we enjoyed some yummy breakfast foods and spirits.



I served flipfop Bubbly -- I am loving this new sparkling wine. It's sweet, sparkly, refreshing...just a really nice festive wine to serve at a party. The girls loved it!



Mimosa Bar -- the Bubbly Moscato makes great mimosas! I actually prefer it on it's own.



Pumpkin muffins, banana bread, French toast casserole and a Pinterest-inspired breakfast braid were also served. This brunch kicked off my holiday season in such a nice way. Friends, food, fun and o course, sparkling wine. What could be better?

What holiday events are you planning to host? Which wines are you serving? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment